Ethics and Malpractice Statement
MEMO – Oral History Journal adheres OHA-US best practices and guidelines (in relation to the assessment of oral history research), more information is available at website: http://www.oralhistory.org/about/principles-and-practices/
The general instruction Committee on Publication Ethics COPE, more information is available at website: http://publicationethics.org/
Open Access Policy
The Journal MEMO offers open access to all of its content, primarily to promote global exchange of knowledge and transparency. The Journal MEMO does not provide authors or reviewers any fees. The author does not pay any fees for submitting the article. The owner of the copyright is the author, but author must always mention the name of our journal, volume, number, pages, ISSN and references to our journal’s website. The full text content of the latest number is available on our website immediately upon publication.
Indexes and abstracts
The Journal MEMO is indexed/covered by ERIH PLUS A CEEOL.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of Journal MEMO
- The publishing of the study is decided by the editorial board and by the editor-in-chief, based on the recommendation of the executive editor who supplies the content of the prepared number of journal.
- The Executive Editor recommends an article to be included in the prepared number of journal solely on the basis of the recommendations of the peer reviewers of the study.
- All studies submitted for peer-review are kept strictly confidential and is adhered to strict double-sided During the review process, gender, racial and age equality and impartiality are respected.
- Authors are required to properly quote all the sources mentioned in the submitted study. In the case of oral history (such as interviews, diaries, letters, etc.), the author himself / herself guarantees the credibility, truthfulness and ethical correctness of obtaining and manipulating this information in the present study (see the general rules above).
- We also require authors to include any other co-authors.
- We also require the authors to identify all the financial resources that helped them in the research published in the submitted study.
- Submitted study cannot have been published elsewhere, and they cannot be currently under review elsewhere.
- Reviewers are independent evaluators of the submitted study, the study is assessed on the basis of double-sided Information obtained from the peer reviewed study may not be provided to a third party. The reviewer is chosen on the basis of avoiding conflicts of interest. The reviewer must treat the information obtained from the study considered as confidential and may not use it for his/her own benefit.